Software Seni is a Software Development Company based in Yogyakarta & Australia. We love solving tough problems – from user experience to design and code. We build enterprise web-based solution for clients all over the world, from Australia, Indonesia, Europe, Africa and America. We are a growing business and need a person to accelerate that growth, as a :
Where will you work ?
SoftwareSeni is nestled in amazing Yogyakarta. It’s not just in any Yogyakarta, our office is right in the heart of Yogyakarta within walking distance from the famous Tugu Yogya. You can easily find a grat place to dine neaby
Who should apply?
People who want to make a difference. People who want to be a part of theteam. People who are interested in building a company that bigger than the four walls of thebuilding. People who embody curiosity, awareness, resoluteness and emphaty – who are flexible, proactive, and driven.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Ms Office
- Familiar with internet and computer, able to use Google spreadsheet, email
- Good English
- Looking for new client through cold call and other methods
- Scheduling appointment with prospect client
- Doing presentation to prospect client if needed
- Maintain good relationship with client
- Doing weekly report
- Can achieve sales target
Compensation and Benefit :
- Relocation Allowance. We provide relocation allowance if you are not from Yogyakarta. The allowance would cover your moving expenses both for you and your family.
- Twice Salary Raise Every Year. We would review your salary twice every year in December and June so you can focus on your job and raise your performance ceiling level every day.
- Twice Profit Sharing Every Year. Along with the review, we would also give a profit sharing every 6 months. The amount of the profit sharing would be related with how well the company fares within the related semester. The better you perform, the bigger profit share that you get.
- Health Insurance & Retirement Plan. We commit to paying 80% of your BPJS Kesehatan premi and 75% of your BPJS Ketenagakerjaan premi.
- Career Development & Training. We have a wonderful onboarding process where we help a new team member to get familiar with the way we work. There is training program devised that you get up to speed with the best practice we have here along with a pair partner review.
- English Program. We take our pride in our English class. Working in SoftwareSeni means that you would get massive improvement on your English, both spoken and written guarantee!
- Reasonable schedule. It’s sad that we even need to list this as a benefit. However we don’t stretch the team too thin. We only do “crunch times” on the very rare occasion. We are encouraging a culture where people can have a good work-life balance.
- Flexible Schedule. Our schedule is pretty flexible. Need to run an errand in the middle of the day? Totally cool. We have people who put in their eight hours in a single shot and the others who break it up throughout the day.
- Maternity Leave. 12 full paid weeks of maternity leave for the new mom. You can extend this period with your leave balance. We pay you 100% full time on this period.
- 12 Days Leave Balance Each Year.
- Lots of Company Events. We have Monday free lunch, everyday bread time, Ice Cream Cup, Office Outing, Monthly Movie, Friday speech day, Weekly Futsal, Startup Week Challenge and much more. We believe that happy, well-rested people are the best people to work with.
- Transparent Process. A big part of working at SoftwareSeni is being a part of the community that knows how the other part of the company works. We actively focus on providing systems, methods, processes, and best practices in our handbook where everyone would know what others doing and see how we make the decision. These guides are there to help you do your job better—not being the yoke that holds you back from doing a great work such as break the rules, go off script—and tell us what you learn and what we, as a company, can do to improve.
Salary is commensurate with location, role, and experience from 2.5 million to 4 million
Please send CV to :
With Subject “[Semarangkarir] – Sales Executive”